Seasonal Store Manager
Are you looking for a fun and gratifying way to make some extra cash this holiday season? Do you look forward to holiday traditions year after year?
Maximize your holiday earnings potential by joining the Hickory Farms and Headway team!
We are currently seeking Seasonal Store Managers to create the memorable retail experience that defines the Hickory Farms tradition of quality and excellence. As a part of our team, you will be an integral part of preserving beloved holiday traditions and crafting new ones through promoting high quality food products and gift sets.
Your main responsibility will be the overall management and operation of the store. Additionally, you will dedicate yourself and your team to following our selling strategy of actively greeting shoppers and engaging them in a process carefully crafted to generate a high volume of sales. As a Store Manager, you will receive your pay on a weekly basis, as well as a generous 40% discount on all retail products. This position is located at Dayton Mall - 2700 Miamisburg-Centerville Road Dayton, OH 45459.
Why You'll Enjoy Working for Us
- We offer a competitive hourly wage $11.05 per hour and 40% employee discounts on all retail products you cherish (and sell)
- We pay our managers weekly
- Stay Bonus Program: We will pay you, after the season ends, $0.50 for every hour worked.
- Flexible work schedule; 35-38 hours per week with some weeks over 40 hours
As a Team Member with Hickory Farms, you will…
- Meet sales objectives, merchandising, operations, staffing, supervision, training and development, inventory management, loss prevention, and ensuring adherence to company set guidelines and policies
- Recruit, interview, and hire all Sales Associates in partnership with the Area Manager
- Create and maintain a friendly and inviting customer-first atmosphere
- Train Sales Associates in all processes of sales and operations
- Implement all of our retail selling strategies and guidelines
What We Need from You
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong successful background in retail sales management
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work required shifts and store open hours from October through December 2017 with the flexibility to visit the holiday store on short notice and at off-hours (including nights and weekends)
- Ability to lift 25-35 pounds, kneel down, and stand for long periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Passion for people and loyalty to the brand
All Hickory Farms seasonal staff will work as employees of Headway Workforce Solutions.
About Hickory Farms Hickory Farms has been committed to providing unique food gift ideas since 1951. For 66 years we’ve offered gift baskets and specialty foods that families across the country enjoy. To learn more about our brand visit: http://www.hickoryfarms.com/about-us.html
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions aligns with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.