Home Health Aide/Caregiver/ STNA
FirstLight Home Care delivers a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional caregivers and home health aides. FirstLight Home Care is a company built on the strength of its people. Our purpose is simple: "To Improve Quality of Life". We look for individuals with a passion for excellence, who will help make us better, and who will bring our clients exceptional care and compassion every day.
We are looking for a caregiver who is willing to work, is dependable and passionate about helping others. We carefully match the caregiver and the client and assess the home so that you have a pleasant work environment.
We are looking for exceptional Caregivers, STNA’s, & HHA’s who:
• Feel a passion for caregiving and want to help others
• Have a commitment to being there when needed
• Place a priority on quality care and who treat every client as if they were their own family
• Want to be treated by us as a valuable part of our team
In other words, we are looking for exceptional people who will give our clients extraordinary care.
STNA – Caregiver/Home Health Aide Job Requirements:
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
• At least one year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
• Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
• Team player who values friends and family
• Must be able to pass a national background check
What makes FirstLight Home Care unique?
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Bonuses throughout the year
• Telephony check-in system – No timesheets!
• 24-Hour Support Line
• W-2 Employee - No billing/tax time headaches for you!
• Orientation and Training Available
• Mileage Reimbursement when transporting clients
• Workman's Compensation
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to speak to you! Check out our website at www.firstlighthomecare.com