Machine Oiler Greaser
The Oiler Greaser operates assigned stations and all other associated work including Lubrication preventative maintenance, machine changeovers, making minor adjustments to maintain greatest operational efficiency, assist other mechanics, etc.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas . The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working on our 3rd shift, Sunday through Thursday, 9:30pm until 6:00am. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as business needs.
- Execute Lubrication PMs efficiently and neatly. Use manufacturer manuals when needed.
- Maintain lubricant storage area making sure the food grade and non-food grade lubricants are labeled and stored properly.
- Maintain lubrication equipment and cabinets in a neat and orderly manner.
- Communicate lubrication and maintenance issues via email to the rest of the Maintenance Department.
- Use SAP Maintenance Program for work orders and to enter parts used.
- Complete package changeovers on the PET and Can lines.
- Change bad shafts and bearings when found while doing lubrication.
- Assist mechanics on projects as needed.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1 year of previous experience including lubrication, preventative maintenance and machine changeovers
- 6 months of previous forklift experience
- Must be able to lift push pull up to 50lbs
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North Americas leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in the Americas. More than 75 percent of the companys overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Motts, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Roses, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old