Delivery Driver CDL A or B
The Relief Driver is responsible for filling in for a variety of driver roles which may include delivering pre-sold product to either large or small format accounts, delivering and servicing cooler/vending equipment to customers, or operating as a merchandiser or loader as assigned.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working 5:00am until finished. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $14.50 per hour while training. Pay increases to $15.00 per hour after training. Includes uniforms, company cell phone, and potential incentive pay. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc).
- Deliver product to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time.
- Assure brands and packages are rotated properly, safeguarding against past-dated products available to consumers.
- Accountable for cash/credit proceeds and products removed from inventories.
- Compute and record transactions to convey all related cash, checks and documents to Route Auditor.
- Provide shelf merchandise to stores upon request by manager or customer.
- Service vending machines with products, collects monies and records meter reading for each vendor, places point of sales material, fills change dispenser, adjusts and cleans mechanism as needed.
- Assure that each vendor is maintained with proper brands, maximizing productivity for space to sales ratio.
- Maintain assigned vehicle in accordance to applicable safety regulations.
- Cover routes and provide sales and / or merchandising services as assigned.
- Stack and store merchandise in the appropriate area of the warehouse according to established sequences and procedures and load trucks with propane or battery-operated forklift and/or pallet jack as assigned.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid CDL and drivers license
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old