Warehouse / Shipping
Essential Job Responsibilities in Shipping/Receiving department
- Maintain warehouse in good condition
- Picks merchandise from warehouse shelves to fill orders. Must pick established number of items per day.
- Carefully verifies merchandising against catalog numbers. Receive raw materials from carriers and ensure the goods received matches the receiving document information.
- Records lot numbers of products shipped on Bill of Lading. Document the raw materials received and communicate to his/her manager of any discrepancies immediately.
- Stacks merchandise on skids and wraps for pickup. Labels shipments with proper destination information.
- Puts finished goods in proper warehouse location when received from production.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by management.
- Responsible for all incoming/outgoing trailers (damage, safety compliance and cGMP)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift and manufacturing experience is a plus
- Excellent computation / math skills;
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Positive demeanor and willingness to do what it takes for team success (flexibility in role and team oriented)
- Prompt arrival and regular attendance at work according to current schedule.
- Willingness to work weekends or other overtime hours.
- Ability to be certified on fork truck
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Must be able to Bend, twist, reach, push, lift for extended periods daily