Office Manager - Leasing Agent
PrideStaff is NOW HIRING for an Office Manager of an Apartment Complex in Danville, IL!
Full Time- Direct Hire- $15/hr + Benefits
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
As the Property Manager of Danville apartment complex, your primary job duties are to provide guidance, leadership, and direct management to the leasing office personnel and assist the Director of Business Development & Marketing in the daily operations. As a part of the team, you will ensure our residents experience the highest quality of living possible by providing them with superior service and maintenance.
- Provide exceptional internal and external customer service (including monitoring and responding to all complaints lodged in the Leasing Office, responding to all concerns over lease questions, etc.).
- Enhance the working culture through integrity, honesty, setting clear expectations with staff, communication, following up on tasks, deadline and projects, and holding all team members accountable.
- Offer continual input into the overall operations including working with teams to enhance the internal process physically or through automation, document and carry process improvement into implementation.
- Direct management of the Leasing Office.
- Attend all required meetings in.
- Oversight and management of the leasing team including guidance, reviews, bonus programs and tracking, Paylocity, policies, leasing agent schedules, and organization.
- Manage the move-out process from the leasing side including tenant management and expectations, while keeping an eye on the budget.
- Management and develop relationships with tenants and staff.
- Develop and maintain property and leasing black book along with the policy manual.
- Develop, along with HR, quality programs that will enhance resident experience such as tenant tips newsletter and like education for residents.
- Develop, coordinate and provide training programs for the leasing team.
- Research and continually track trends in property management. This includes any regular reporting that the Property Manager is in charge of, i.e. on/off campus reports, rent rolls, security reports.
- Monitoring and reporting daily occupancy and status, as well as analyzing trends and making recommendations for improvements.
- Other duties as assigned by President and COO.
Honesty, integrity, and the commitment to provide exceptional quality and customer service to residents and staff, Ability to lead and follow, as well as work independently and in a team, Ongoing self-improvement and education, Professional attitude and ability to communicate with a diverse audience, Motivation for Sales, Negotiation, Selling to customer needs.
All candidates must be:
At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old