Repair & Maintenance Assistant Project Manager
Manufacturer located near New Hyde Park, NY seeks an experienced Repair & Maintenance Assistant Project Manager.
The successful candidate will have a background in customer service.
- 5+ years of experience in Property Management, Tenant Services, Building Service Companies or Building Service Trades
- Advanced communication and computer skills
Main functions include but not limited to:
- Provide customer service for new inquiries and on awarded projects
- Enter inquiries into Salesforce
- Ensure client receives timely communication concerning status at all times
- Maintain & coordinate technician calendar for surveys; schedule with client and create appointments
- Stay in contact with Technicians
- Review estimates received from pricing; generate and submit proposal to client(s)
- Maintain crew schedules
- Generate and ensure accuracy of job load tickets, field/client work orders, etc.
Salary commensurate with experience + comprehensive benefits package
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old