Dishwasher - Fall Creek Chili's
Be A Part Of What's Trending At Today's Chili's.
Make Money. Grow Your Career. Be a Chilihead.
Our Heart of House Team Members are responsible for setting the pace for a great shift, every shift. They provide dependable, fast service that is absolutely Chili's. If you take pride in great team work and want to make money while growing your career with a flexible schedule, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking fun, dependable, and high-energy individuals to join our team as part-time and/or full-time Dishwashers
About the Job:
- Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment
- Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized
- Work quickly to keep up with the pace of the restaurant and team
- Requires some shifts on weekends and holidays
- Fast hiring process
- Make money with a flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Great opportunities for growth into management
- Great team atmosphere and culture
- No experience necessary
- Dependable team player
- Prefers to work in a fast paced environment
- Great multitasking skills
What makes a good job, a great job:
- Team Member dining program
- 401K Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Health Benefits
- Career growth
- Education credits
- Flexible online scheduling for family, 2nd jobs, school, and life
- Highly competitive earnings opportunities
- Anniversary Gift Program
- Discounts on items like mobile phones, travel, computers, and even autos
Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. Our Team Members work in a positive environment that is committed to our Purpose to Connect, Serve, and Give to Create the Best Life.
R&R for Brinker International - Chili's Corp