Server - Roswell-CHI
Be A Part Of What's Trending At Today's Chili's.
Make Money. Grow Your Career. Be a Chilihead.
Our Servers don't just provide our Guests with amazing food and drinks. They deliver hospitality and service that is absolutely Chili's! If you take pride in providing great service, love making people feel special, and want to make money with a flexible schedule, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking fun, outgoing, and high-energy individuals to join our team as part-time and/or full-time Servers.
About the Job:
- Provide hospitable and customized service to each of our Guests
- Learn our menu to explain offerings to Guests
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Partner with other Team Members to ensure Guest satisfaction
- Must be available to work some weekends, weekdays and holidays as needed
- Fast hiring process
- Make money with a flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Great opportunities for growth into management
- Great Team atmosphere and culture
- Great attitude and approach to Guests and Team Members
- Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Provides a customized experience for every Guest
- Prior experience a plus
What makes a good job, a great job:
- Team Member dining program
- 401K Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Health benefits
- Career growth
- Education credits
- Flexible online scheduling for family, 2nd jobs, school, and life
- Highly competitive earnings opportunities
- Anniversary gift program
- Discounts on items like mobile phones, travel, computers, and even autos
Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. Our Team Members work in a positive environment that is committed to our Purpose to Connect, Serve, and Give to Create the Best Life.