Searcy HR Adm AssistantWe are looking for a HR Administrative Assistant in our Searcy office.
Must be available to work Monday-Thursday 8 am - 3 pm.
- Pre-screen new CAREGiver applicants and set up interviews
- Call references and gather required documentation
- Assist with orientation & training
- Answer Phones
- Filing, updating notes in system, etc.
- Must be a self starter
- Office experience required
- Must be dependable
- Effective written and verbal communication as well as computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be proactive
- Must be extremely organized
- Ability to communicate with clients & CAREGivers in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.