Team Lead Teacher *
La Petite is hiring!
We are rapidly growing and seeking a Full Time Team Lead Teacher!
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Team Leads…
- Serve as mentors to fellow teachers while supporting their directors in daily school operations.
- Take on the duties of Director or Assistant Director in his/her absence, including opening and closing the school.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Experience coaching and training staff members
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility, leading a classroom as well as creating educational lesson plans
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old