Min. $13.00/hr (more with experience). Pelham. Become-a-part-of-the-team opportunity! Immediate opening.
REQUIREMENTS (the must-haves):
- Mechanically inclined
- Previous experience working in industrial, commercial setting - or just someone who works regularly on their own car
- MAINLY – must have good work ethic, and a strong desire to learn & grow
- Own your own set of basic tools (1/2” drive & down; set of combination wrenches, tool box, etc.)
- MUST be presentable, with good customer service skills
- Able to work effectively within a team, but also with minimal supervision at times
- A PLUS if any experience repairing electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or other tools
- Drug-free; background check
- Good driving record (MVR) & valid driver’s license – will drive company trucks on occasion.
- Will start out cleaning, testing & painting equipment, and…
- Assisting with repairs/maintenance
- Then, your training will ramp up toward full tool/equipment repair work
Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, with occasional overtime helping with off-hours projects.
If you meet requirements and are WAY INTERESTED, please click "Apply" button below, and get started!
Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has nearly 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. There are many advantages by choosing Express, like:
- One application makes you eligible for positions with multiple top companies
- No fees for job seekers
- Benefits available
For more information visit us online at ExpressPros.com.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old