Rustic Cafe Team Member
• Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable manner.
• Assist in setup and serving of food from counters and steam tables.
• Cleaning and sanitizing equipment and work stations.
• Reads recipes and/or product directions.
• Operates variety of kitchen utensils.
• Assists in prep of hot and/or cold foods.
• Properly stores food and inspects workstations for compliance with service standards.
• Food service and food sampling.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Age: 18 years+ and must pass a drug test.
Availability: Ability to work flexible hours, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to stand and walk up to 10 (ten) hours daily performing the functions as described above. Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to climb ladders and step stools; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting.