Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
Job duties can include but are not limited to:
• Provides customer engagement in positive and approachable manner.
• Assist in setup and serving of food from counters and steamtables.
• Cleaning and sanitizing equipment and work stations.
• Reads recipes and/or product directions.
• Operates variety of kitchen utensils.
• Assists in prep of hot and/or cold foods.
• Properly stores food and inspects workstations for compliance with service standards.
• Food service and food sampling.
Age: 18 years+
Physical Requirements: Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting.
Availability: Ability to work flexible hours, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.