Caregiver - Atria Meridian
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in 190 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 14,600 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
- Responsibilities include providing daily living assistance to our residents with a friendly smile.
- Duties may include providing medication reminders and verbal encouragement and support to our residents.
- The Caregiver responsibilities may also include basic housekeeping and dining room duties as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training programs.
- Able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
Memory Care, Dementia, Alzheimers, certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, nurse assistant, caregiver, care giver, RSA, r.s.a., resident services assistant, resident service assistant, personal care assistant, helper