Dishwasher - Atria Woodbriar Park
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in 190 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 14,600 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer. Atria provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria also does not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on these protected classifications. We require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination-free and harassment-free work environment.
Responsible for maintaining the kitchen and dining areas in a clean and orderly condition. Washes, cleans, sanitizes and stores all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, pans, and other equipment used to operate the kitchen and dining room areas. Cleans floors, equipment and other areas as assigned.
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the Director of Culinary Services and/or Executive Director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Maintain kitchen in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at all times.
- Wash and store all dishes and equipment in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Maintain dish room area in a neat, clean and sanitary manner.
- Keep kitchen floors clean (sweeps and mops) and trash emptied.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the Art of Atria Dining enhancement programs.
- Maintain dish machine after each meal by thoroughly cleaning and maintaining sanitizing temperatures and parts per million levels.
- Adhere to cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Assist with the transportation and storage of food and supplies.
- Assist cooks and wait staff as requested.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- Attend pre-meal stand up in kitchen prior to meal service.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.