DISH is transforming the entertainment industry. The challenges are exciting, the atmosphere is high engery and the growth opportunities are endless. We compete to win, need to achieve and look for others who feel the same way.
• Founded in 1980
• Publicly traded Fortune 250 Company (ticker symbol DISH)
• Corporate headquarters located in Denver, CO.
• 20,000 employees in the U.S.
• Provides satellite TV to approximately 14 million subscribers
• Most award winning technology on the market
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the
DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
High school diploma or GED is required; some college is preferred.
Preferably two years of customer service experience which includes one year of call center experience.
High-level computer competency including knowledge of databases, word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation applications (Microsoft Office Suite).
Must possess good oral and written skills to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw logical conclusions.
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
As a member of the Resource Center, the Business Operations Specialist is responsible for providing the enterprise with daily technical and business initiatives in addition to reporting on staffing and call volume analysis. The Business Operations Specialist performs functional duties in a variety of business disciplines including real time management, queue utilization, and reporting on daily operations.
- Manage call routing & aux usage utilization to ensure incoming calls are timely answered.
- Partner with Operations team to resolve any service-level issues.
- Prepare and report data on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Communicate with sites’ leadership on issues.
- Perform regular intersystem audits to ensure accurate data.
- Create new hire login tickets and facilitate team assignments.
Dish / Satellite Tech