Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
The Process Operator is an integral part of our manufacturing team. Primary responsibilities include set up and operation of any of the following machines -coater, slitter, metallizer, or sheeter, while ensuring customer satisfaction, quality, and safety. This position reports to a Shift Supervisor. Work schedule will be 12 hour rotating shifts either days or evenings, but will require flexibility and the ability to work overtime if needed. This position reports to the Director of Manufacturing Operations.
- Set up and operate coating, slitting, metalizing, or sheeting machines;* Load rolls of paper onto the machines;
- Set up machine within established tolerance levels;* Monitor all necessary adjustments;
- Operate overhead hoist, trucks and dollies to transport materials to and from machine;
- Work from production schedules, work orders, specification sheets, checklists and verbal instructions to attain required production quantities with appropriate quality levels;* Monitor quality of product throughout process;
- Monitor condition of equipment and process control devices to ensure that they are in proper working condition;
- Conduct various tests to determine whether product complies with established specification;
- Identify malfunctions, process problems and unusual conditions and report such situations to Supervisor;
- Take active role in the analysis and troubleshooting process to correct problems;
- Clean machine and work area in accordance to established specifications.
- HS Diploma or GED;* Ability to lift 50 pounds;
- Use judgment to plan and perform set ups and operate within standard procedures;
- Able to operate a forklift preferred;
- Proficient in reading and understanding English required;
- Ability to read and comprehend safety policies and regulations as well as basic product and process documentation. Capable of using judgment to plan and perform set ups and operate within standard procedures;
- Proficient in basic math. Perform basic arithmetic; i.e., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, including decimals and fractions, simple use of formulas, charts, drawings, specifications, schedules, checking of reports, forms, records and comparable data where interpretation is required;
- Good communication skills required;
- Work in a fast paced team environment, experience with 5S.
Language: English competency
AR Metallizing Associates shall comply with all applicable Environmental, Health, and Safety requirements per Federal and State regulations. Working safely is a condition of employment and it is expected that all associates will adhere to plant safety regulations at all times. It is expected that all employees act as a role model for safety excellence, looking out for their safety as well as their co-workers.
All employees of AR Metallizing must adhere to the Quality Standards and Policies set forth in the Quality Manual.
Apply to: US-HR@armetallizing.com
AR Metallizing, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 16 years or older