Night Supervisor (Food Retail / Restaurant Management)
When asked what it's like working at Wawa, many associates will say, "It's like working with family." Our family includes our associates, customers and all those in our communities. At Wawa, we foster a culture that is fun, inclusive and challenging all at the same time. In return, you are empowered to provide exceptional customer service each and every day to those who call Wawa their home away from home.
As a family and associate-owned company, Wawa maintains strong values focused on its people and their well-being, health and personal development. That means providing our team with quality benefits, training, opportunities for advancement and support. We develop individuals into passionate leaders who strive to deliver that passion to their associates, customers and local communities.
The Night Supervisor is responsible for the complete operations of the store when a more senior level manager is not present. This position will be scheduled primarily on 3rd shift to manage tasks that are typically reserved for overnight shifts, with occasional scheduling on 2nd shift based on business needs. This position will make appropriate recommendations to the store management team regarding any store concern or opportunity. Where applicable, this position will assist the management team with managing the fuel offer.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure exceptional customer service is being delivered. Respond to and resolve customer inquiries in a courteous and timely manner.
- Oversee execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies and standards. Demonstrate knowledge of and follow Wawa's Crisis Management procedures when necessary.
- Provide direction, motivation, and coaching for associates.
- Enforce Wawa's cash handling and accountability processes and perform manager functions on register.
- Administrate check-in of external and internal vendors according to corporate procedures.
- Exhibit a working knowledge of store equipment and ensure facility and store conditions meet established standards.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work 35 - 40 hours per week
- Ability to work primarily third (overnight) shift with an occasional 2nd shift, weekends and holidays, based on business needs
- Previous supervisory experience, experience in a fast-paced retail, food service or fuel environment preferred
What you will receive:
We're looking for the best and the brightest to be part of our team! Wawa has over 750 locations in the Mid-Atlantic and Florida regions, and we continue to grow and expand. We want our associates to be happy and healthy. Our generous benefits reflect our commitment to our associates, and they are designed to fit your lifestyle and help you build and plan for a great future.
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Disability Coverage
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Children Life, and Spousal/Domestic Partner Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)