At AT&T, you'll work closely with the cutting edge every day. We're the world's leading communications and entertainment company, and we have some of the best technology in the industry. You can also count on training, benefits, and the opportunity to grow. Connect with AT&T today.
Retail Sales Consultant Priority Hiring
Sharing your knowledge with our growing customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck:? Base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $47,552 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.? Our top sellers earn an average of $56,950 per year.
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Employer-provided mobile device
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- A spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You?ll even receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts).
Prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus but not required. AT&T Sales training will be provided.
You may be invited to complete an interview by recording a video, so make sure to watch your email for updates.
Click below to view video on AT&T jobs
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
TMP/ AT&T (Posting Importer)
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. AT&T fully considers all qualified applicants including those with a criminal history. Click here to learn more or request an application accommodation here.