Host / Hostess, The DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton - Part Time - Winter Seasonal - Park City Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all guests have the highest quality food and beverage experience possible by providing exceptional hosting skills.
- Manage and confirm reservations over the phone, take reservations from walk-ins.
- Greet and seat guests.
- Bring beverages to guests as needed.
- Monitoring the flow/pace of the dining room, informing guests and staff of reservation changes, delays, etc.
- Take room service orders and ensure orders are recieved.
- Support servers/server attendants when necessary.
- Acknowledge departing guests with a kind remark.
- Assist the DoubleTree Food & Beverage Team in creating a profitable department that is environmentally responsible.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbal - required.
- Must be able to stand for 4-5 hours at a time - required.
- Must be willing to work early mornings, weekends, and holiday - required.
- Ability to multitask in a high paced environment - required.
- Previous Host / Hostess experience - preferred.
- Familiarity with Aloha POS system - preferred.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Vail Resorts - Hospitality & Transportation