Cafe Attendant - Hospitality F&B - FT & PT - Winter Seasonal - Park City Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Clean and clear tables, neaten service stations and other work areas.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as necessary.
- Perform barista duties as necessary.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product to enhance service.
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products and areas.
- Perform cleaning tasks in accordance with the duty rosters and cleaning standards.
- Present oneself professionally, and demonstrate clear communication with customers and team members.
- Take initiative to learn and improve position.
- High School education - required.
- At least one year of relevant experience - preferred.
- Previous kosher food service experience - preferred.
- Previous barista experience - preferred.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance.
- Ability to perform job duties; good manual dexterity.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Vail Resorts - Hospitality & Transportation