Dickens Village, Sales Associate
These employees are paid directly by our photo vendor Freeze Frame for the sole purpose of selling photos of Santa. Please note while these employees are paid directly by our vendor they report to and are assigned to a register by Macys seasonal management team.
- Explaining the options available for purchasing photos
- Receiving payment for the photos purchased
- Properly recording which packages of photos have been purchased
- Printing out the correct photos and the correct quantity of each
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Cash register and cash handling experience preferred
- Knowledge of a second language helpful
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Present a professional image consistent with Macy's brand values
- Prolonged standing
- Ability to use a register
- Ability to count change
- Customer service
- Effective communicator
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours which may include day, evening, weekends and/or holiday.
Macy's, the largest retail brand of Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M), delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 670 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam, as well as to customers in the U.S. and more than 100 international destinations through its leading online store at macys.com. Via its stores, e-commerce site, mobile and social platforms, Macy's offers distinctive assortments including exclusive and fashion brands. Our flagship stores -- including Herald Square in New York City, Union Square in San Francisco, State Street in Chicago, Dadeland in Miami and South Coast Plaza in Southern California -- are known internationally as leading destinations for visitors. Building on a more than 150-year tradition, we help strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities giving more than $69 million each year to help make a difference in the lives of our customers.
*Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy's, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9. Learn more about your rights under the Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law.