OPS- Warehouse Lead
Assist the leadership team in overseeing warehouse operations to ensure on time shipment and receiving functions for all customer orders.
- Anticipate and coordinate scheduling needs and workflow to satisfy customer needs. Effectively and accurately wave planning workload and tracking appropriately.
- Ensure all LMS observations are completed on time and are filled out accurately.
- Train and mentor team members within the facility in the areas of productivity, quality, safety and Medline Core Values. Supervise team members in various areas within the facility.
- Assist in maintaining a safe work environment for team members including retraining and supporting a safety culture through team meetings and activities.
- Effectively communicate with Branch leadership regarding daily operations.
- Assist with material handling, production and shipping of products within facility to meet customer needs with accuracy and efficiency. Ensure timely and accurate order receipt and shipment as well as inventory. Perform slot checks and slot maintenance.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1-2 years of experience within a warehouse setting.
- Proficient in SAP, Catalyst, arithmetic, and communicating in English. Able to multi-task in a fast pace work environment and effectively speak before groups of team members and customers. Must have a high sense of urgency and customer service.