Join our Team!
Cotton Patch Cafe is a growing brand, and we need great people to join the team. You’ll find a fun, rewarding atmosphere where you can grow personally and professionally. Were into taking care of our People-our employees, customers, and our communities. Each of our locations are involved in everything from sponsoring the high school football team to donating to numerous local charities.
- Exercise good public and customer relations skills at all times. Take initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Seat guests and communicate to waiter/ waitress
- Perform all side duties such as cleaning, garnish preparation, miscellaneous preparation, stocking, etc.
- Wash and sanitize all glasses and utensils.
- Other duties as assigned
- Career Development Opportunities
- Management Explore Program-Allows you to explore a potential career in restaurant management!
- Training Programs
- Employee Meal Privileges
- Retention Bonus
Here at Cotton Patch Cafe we believe that our employees should reflect the diverse backgrounds and experiences of all our guests that visit our establishments. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment within our management team is contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and all applicants are subject to our E-Verify processing.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Cotton Patch Cafe, Inc.