Busser / Room Service Server, The DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton - Park City Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Provide superior service to all guests.
- Set, clean, and clear tables.
- Stock service stations with supplies, beverage, condiments, etc.
- Clean and neaten service stations and other work areas.
- Take food and beverage orders, deliver and serve food and beverages to guests.
- Obtain knowledge of and explain menu offerings and preparation to guests.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned.
- Check hallways for discarded room service items; quickly return all items to kitchen.
- Assist with hosting duties as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma – preferred.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience – preferred.
- Valid Food Handler’s Permit, or ability to obtain one within 30 days of beginning work – required.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently – required.
- Good phone etiquette – required.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills – required.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time – required.
- Ability to bend, lift, and carry up to 50 pounds at one time – required.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 144031