Seasonal Sales Associate
Seasonal Sales Associate
Looking to earn some extra cash this holiday season and get a great employee discount
Boscov's is a chain of full service department stores serving the total family needs of our customers. For 100 years, Boscov's has been known for its great values and famous brands, and for offering a broad selection of quality merchandise in its stores and online. We are looking for Seasonal Retail Sales Associates to join our team.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic sales team, you will develop relationships with our customers and ensure that each customer’s needs are met in a quick and efficient manner. Whether you have previous sales experience OR customer service experience, this is a great opportunity to work with a company known for quality and big savings. Apply today!
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will build customer confidence, provide accurate information, and promote products through point of successful sale. You will be responsible for establishing professional, yet personalized rapport with each customer in order to close sales and provide the best customer experience.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Selling merchandise and providing customer service as per company standards (i.e., greet and acknowledge customers, solid product knowledge, and all other components of customer service)
- Maintaining the appearance of the selling floor
- Performing marketing activities such as opening new Boscov’s charge accounts to achieve goals set by the company
- Accurately and efficiently completing all transactions and paperwork while adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Maintaining an awareness of advertised merchandise; processing and maintaining stock by assisting in receiving, folding, straightening, and replenishing merchandise
Successful candidates for the Retail Sales Associate role should have the ability and desire to actively engage customers, sell merchandise, and provide excellent customer service.
Additional requirements of the Retail Sales Associate include:
- Prior retail sales experience and/or customer service experience, preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with basic math skills
- Ability to learn selling skills and to operate a POS register and telxon
- Available to work varied days and hours as work schedule requires, including extended evening hours and weekends
At Boscov’s, we value our employees, and that’s why we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. As a member of our seasonal team you will be eligible to receive:
- Competitive starting rate
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly Pay
- Liberal Employee Discounts
Boscov's Department Store, Llc.