AM & PM Room Service Server, Grand Summit Hotel - FT & PT - Winter Seasonal - Park City Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Room Service Server is responsible for providing our guests with the best service possible while attending to their requests from Room Service.
Job Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Set Room Service carts with necessary stock items.
- Stock service stations with supplies, beverages, condiments, etc.
- Take orders using proper phone etiquette and demonstrate knowledge of menus.
- Knowledge of fine food and beverage - including preparation, presentation, and service.
- Clean and maintain service stations as well as other work areas.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned.
- Basic wine, spirit, and beer knowledge and understanding of UDABC laws.
- Provide in-room dining tableside service as requested.
- Ensure that alcoholic beverages are not sold or served to underage customers/guests.
- Maintain log and frequent pickups to ensure dirty dishes are not in rooms or hallways.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift, and carry heavy objects.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to serve alcohol.
- High School education desirable.
- Previous food service experience desirable.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance is required.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently, including ability to be polite but authoritative with disorderly or intoxicated patrons.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills are required.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 144121
Vail Resorts - Hospitality & Transportation