Automotive Parts Sales Rep. (FT) - ROMULUS
NAPA's Automotive Parts Sales role is the ideal position for an energetic person who believes in taking care of the customer, and wants to grow with the NAPA team. In the Parts Sales role, you will deliver exceptional NAPA Know How service to our Wholesale customers and help Retail Customers with their auto parts questions, do-it-yourself projects and auto parts needs.
Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, unmatched brand and company pride, stability, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount. Our opportunities are limitless if you focus on the job at hand and stretch yourself to drive performance and results.
NAPA's ideal Parts Salesperson will have strong Know How of (or willingness to learn) all things automotive, and will bring a passion for delivering customer care to the job every day.
- Bringing customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced stores
- Provide auto parts answers and solutions for wholesale customers
- Welcome retail customers into our retail stores and engage to provide a positive consumer experience
- Use technology (computer), cash register, telephone, and paper catalog system
- Use your parts knowledge to assist other NAPA team members answer questions for customers
NAPA's ideal Automotive Parts Sales Rep. will have strong Know How and experience of all things automotive, and will bring a passion for delivering customer care to the job every day.
Other requirements include:
- High school diploma or GED.
- ASE (P2) parts certification, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive and have fun in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a plus
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Valid driver license AND/OR reliable transportation
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Prior experience in the retail industry, preferably an automotive parts department, dealership, jobber or retail establishment.
- Able to work retail hours including weekends and holidays.
- Able to process cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Capable of lifting and moving items of up to 45 pounds.
We're not your grandfather's NAPA. While we have a strong legacy behind us, we've sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry with 5,800 stores, 60 distribution centers, and 15,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we're not stopping there.
As our vehicles become more advanced, we've adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We're constantly updating our inventory of over 450,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we're hiring new talent to join our ranks.
If you are interested in joining NAPA, you share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you'll be part a team that's building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hodes for NAPA Genuine Parts