Server/Waitstaff - Atria Grapevine
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in 190 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 14,600 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer. Atria provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria also does not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on these protected classifications. We require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination-free and harassment-free work environment.
Responsible for setting and clearing tables, taking residents food and beverage orders and serving residents in a timely professional manner.
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the culinary service director and/or executive director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Set tables in accordance to Atria standards.
- Serve residents and guests beverages as requested.
- Review daily menu with residents.
- Takes and delivers accurate meal orders to residents and guests.
- Remove used or soiled plates, utensils, glasses, linen from the dining room as needed.
- Assist with preparation and execution of the Art of Atria Dining enhancement programs.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- When applicable acquaint new residents with menus, seating, and dining options and hours.
- Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers, and equipment used in the dining room.
- Communicate resident likes and dislikes to Director of Culinary Services and/or Restaurant Manager for menu planning purposes and resident satisfaction.
- Create a strong sense of team work and cooperation among all staff.
- Attend Pre-Meal stand up held for all dining and kitchen staff.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Able to resolve problems of dissatisfied customers and/or employees.