Massage Therapist / EstheticianOverview:
NFC Amenity Management, is one the nation's largest amenity management firms, operates more than 70 facilities nationwide with locations in luxury residential communities, resort/hotels, and corporate wellness facilities. We are committed to ensuring exceptional experiences for our clients while providing an exciting, challenging, and fun environment for our team members. Our record of success comes not from our experience and longevity in the industry but from the over 700 employees delivering the highest standards and commitment to every project we undertake. Simply put, we are...Giving the best of ourselves to our clients everyday! We have some of the best training and development for those employees willing to excel in the areas outlined below. An aggressive growth plan allows for upward mobility for those ready for an exciting and rewarding career with us.
• Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our clients.
• Ensures the "5 Diamond Experience" by maintaining the standards set in the NFC Amenity Management Mission Statement.
• Provide massage/spa services to clients and guests using NFC approved protocols and products.
• Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications (e.g., allergies, high blood pressure, pregnancy) before beginning service.
• Escort guests to and from treatment rooms.
• Promote and sell spa services.
• Maintain treatment rooms in an orderly fashion.
• Attend all company required training.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to NFC approved terminology.
• Maintain current licensure.
• Respond to all service requests in a timely manner.
* Customer service/sales oriented
* Strong individual and team contributor
* A passion to make people better feel better
* Licensed and state certified
* Prior experience in a luxury property preferred
* Most importantly a desire to grow within the company!