All of our locations within the Dallas/Fort Worth area are growing and expanding. We are now hiring for back of the house positions within our locations to help grow our Team! We are looking for service-minded professionals who enjoy good eating and helping spread the joy of great food.
We love people who are:
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed! — Competitive spirit that motivates others!
- Customer-focused — strong desire to understand what customers need and be able to match those needs with products and service
- High energy — enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with an ability to multi-task
- Professional appearance — neat attire, well-groomed and is always in full uniform with a smile!
- Friendly — kind and respectful to other team players and customers
- Team player — ability to motivate others, has a positive attitude and maintains professionalism in all situations
- Prior experience — previous experience in the hospitality industry
What we offer our Staff:
- Highly competitive salary within the industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off, full time work week available and a great work/life balance
- We have an immediate opening for a Dishwasher.
- Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- An Eatzi's Dish employee is responsible for washing dishes, pots, pans, kitchen utensils, etc.
- You will also be responsible for, and not limited to, the cleanliness and upkeep of the retail market, patio areas, cooking equipment, and storage areas, as well as trash removal and floor maintenance.