Manager of Operations Systems
Are you the person who can juggle many projects and stay cool under pressure? Then we want you.
We are seeking a Manager of Operations Systems who will be responsible for handling administrative duties, operations, customer service, and possess a willingness and ability to adjust to the demands of the day.
The Manager of Operations Systems will provide a process-oriented position to build company capabilities in the area of Operations Systems. The candidate will be able to properly implement a strategy for streamlining and creating efficiency/ Solutions for recurring tasks.
A Day in the life:
Administer tasks associated with third-party carrier relationships:
- Track and retain all transportation contracts
- Maintain contract continuity, updates, and calendar of renewals
- Manage administrative tasks associated with events of major carrier changes to the 3PL overnight model
- Collect & maintain quarterly Business Continuity Reporting / Indemnification updates / DOT scores
- Administer 3PL fuel & DEF programs with the support of third-party partners
Administer and Support Warranty Management.
- Manage monthly transactions and account reconciliation associated with third party warranty activity
- Provide administration of warranty disposition changes - work with Product Managers, Manufacturers, Catalog Department, Inmar, and Field Management to maintain accurate disposition descriptions
- Provide DC support and follow up on disposition discrepancies
- Follow up on freight claims through ITC associated with unbundled inbound vendors
- Run established queries to identify vendors who bill freight
- Maintain and update manufacturer rebox contact list as necessary
- Prepare Recall bulletins
- Prepare UPS Fuel surcharge bulletins
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Management, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience required
- 1—3 years progressive experience in Project Management or Operations
- Strong communication skills with various departments and through all levels of the company;
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint are required.
- Strong follow-up skills, as well as the ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Strong collaboration with experience leading cross-functional projects, a team player.
- Previous experience working and managing a ticketing and billing system (B2B type systems)
- Great communication skills both internal and with Clients
And if you have this, even better:
- NAPA store or field experience preferred
- Transportation Management Systems experience preferred
- Understanding of fundamental transportation concepts: transportation/distribution experience preferred
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Experience in the IT industry preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
Why NAPA may just be the right place for you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a “family” feel
- Company Culture that works hard; yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
Additional information for you:
NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So if after reading this, you don’t think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the list of the many other diverse roles we have as well.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.