Registered Nurse (RN) Hospice FT - Meridian, MS
STA-HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE, an AccentCare Company
The Licensed Professional-RN is a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and is licensed by the state of Mississippi. He/she administers skilled care to patient’s requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the family and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care.
Education/ Training/ Experience:
Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed in the state of Mississippi. A minimum of one-year experience is required for hospice and preferred for home health. Both prior clinical and Medicare/Medicaid home health experience are preferred but not necessary. New graduates with a valid license are required to work and complete at least 192 hours in an acute care setting within 12 months of obtaining their nursing license. The acute care setting requirement may be replaced by the Summer Student Nurse Externship Program which is approved by the Mississippi Council of Deans and Director and the Mississippi Hospital Association Organization for Nurse Executives.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must possess automobile liability insurance.
- Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
- Currently licensed in the state of Mississippi.