Lunch Server - Arrowhead Alpine Club - Beaver Creek Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Alpine Club Servers will be preparing F&B for the club while providing a high level of personal customer service. This will include the preparation and service of F&B items to Arrowhead Alpine Club standards. The employee will be responsible for the preperation, service of food and beverags plus cleanliness of a very small kitchen. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Arrives on time and in uniform for each shift with nametag
- Greets members and guests whenever possible
- Prepares food and beverages for poolside service
- Cooperates with other club staff by assisting them as requested
- Professional at all times when discussing the AAC or Vail Resorts, Inc.
- Complies with the facility usage policies and Vail Resorts, Inc. policies and procedures per the employee handbook
- Other duties as assigned
Schedule: Club lunch service is 11:30pm - 2:30pm daily. The club is open until 7pm daily during the winter. Must be available for weekends, and Monday nights until 7:30pm.
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - required
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs - required
- Minimum 1 year back of the house experience assisting and preparing food and beverage - required
- Must be at least 21 years of age - required
- Minimum 1 year previous guest service experience - required
- Able to reasonably and rationally handle guest's comments, questions and complaints
- Must have a good attitude, seeking to provide the best guest experience possible
- Positive work ethic
- Team-oriented attitude
- Must be able to stand up to 6 hours during a shift - required
- Must be able to work weekends and Monday nights until 7pm - required
- Resume - highly preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 144601
Vail Resorts - Mountain