Warehouse RGN Associate / FullTime
Processes all returns of products from our customers in accordance with company policy and applicable laws.
- Prepares and ships back to the vendor all labor claims.
- Receives, prepares packing slips for, and ships to repair depot all repair and returns.
- Checks DC stock, receives for jobbers, accumulates and creates claims & ships back to vendor all recall merchandise.
- Notifies factory representatives and ships out change over merchandise.
- Answers questions from stores regarding warranties, rejections, repairs & returns & labor claims.
- Accumulates, palletizes, and ships out defectives and rejections.
- Checks in, creates claims for, and ships back claims to vendors for chemical defectives.
- Keeps chemicals (red label) in one area and keeps records for give away.
- Transfers DC and vendor defective and damaged merchandise to stock correction area.
- Must be detail minded.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Must have appropriate computer skills.
- Must be certified in forklift operations.
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise of up to 60 lbs.
- Able to move engine blocks, core barrels and other heavy equipment using moving. aids designed to move such items, including hand trucks, barrel dollies hydraulic lifts.
- Able to push/pull up to 300 lbs using mechanical aids, such as hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Able to bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and be able to reach shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- Able to stand and walk for entire work shift.
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- Capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers (both visually and aurally) and remembering their sequence.
Hodes for NAPA Genuine Parts