Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
At ToysRUs, Inc., we're on a mission to be the best toy and baby retail company in the world! And that means we are laser-focused on delivering joy to kids of all ages, while providing our customers outstanding value and service whenever, wherever and however they choose to shop with us.
But we can't do it alone. We need everyday superheroes to help us succeed.
Whether you're an enthusiastic toy collector, gaming guru, grandparent (or mom, dad, aunt, uncle, godparent) of some pretty awesome kids, student or someone looking for a fun place to work, then we're looking for you!
Join more than a team become part of the RUs family and help bring huge smiles to the faces of kids everywhere. To learn more about who we are and what we're all about, visit Toysrusinc.com or check out our YouTube channel to hear straight from the source our valued Team Members themselves!
Assemble or repair bicycles or ticket items for guests or for floor samples.
- Pull the correct ticket item to be built from the storeroom racks. Read and follow Toys "R" Us and manufacturer assembly instructions, and adhere to all safety regulations for merchandise sold assembled.
- Assemble a bicycle completely and properly in 15-25 minutes depending on bike. Safety test gears, brakes, rims for smooth operation.
- Understand basic guest and manager inquiries concerning bicycles and other products requiring assembly and respond appropriately.
- Maintain a neat, organized work area free from debris and safety hazards. Bundles and disposes of all cardboard in baling machine.
- Perform routine maintenance on assembled items on the floor to keep them in sellable condition.
- Repair guest assemblies, based on visually detectable problems or from symptoms described by a manager or guest.
- Mechanical knowledge or ability to learn the proper operation of all assembled items to perform assemblies and repairs.
- Ability to read manufacturer cartons and instruction manuals.
- Ability to handle/prioritize multiple projects.
**Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Toys"R"Us, Inc.! Stay connected with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube @ToysRUsCareers.