To provide strong leadership by overseeing the people, processes, and operations of 4-6 Bibibop Asian Grill restaurants. The District Manager will drive excellence in day-to-day operations, trains, coaches, supports managers, plans and sets goals. This position will focus on in-store problem solving, process improvements, and setting standards. The District Manager is responsible to uphold what is in the best interest of the brand, as well as recognize and motivate Store Managers and crew.
• Provides leadership for each store manager in the market to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Leads the way by working with each General Manager to deliver restaurant controllable profit and meet targeted flow-thru goals in each restaurant.
• Utilizes available reports to identify opportunities, encourages a top-line orientation through operational focus, and ensures that correct operational procedures are followed.
• Partners with each GM to continuously grow sales and increase sales over the previous year.
• Accountable for coaching and training store management teams to maximize operational excellence. Supports training initiatives, is involved in process for new employee orientation, and monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team members and managers.
• Aggressively develops and maintains store staffing levels. Maintains full management staffing for each restaurant and commits to the selection programs and processes.
• Manages to execute the highest standards of OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy.
• Champions recognition and motivation efforts throughout the market.
• Works to create and maintain a safe environment for both employees and customers.
• Exhibits ownership when working with management teams to resolve Repairs & Maintenance issues, determines causes, identifies trends, and communicate issues forward.
problem solving skills. *Ability to become trained across a wide spectrum of competencies (operations, marketing, store financials).*Financial or math stills need to be here. *Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to positively influence others.*Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching, and development of managerial employees.*Proven ability to drive financial performance, customer and employee satisfaction.*Must have strong understanding of P&L statements, cost of goods, labor and scheduling, tools to track performance.*Must be computer literate and familiar with restaurant management software (Microsoft Office)_
Browse similar jobs (501)
Burbank, California 91505
Van Nuys, California 91401