Experienced Vehicle Mechanic - Heavenly Mountain Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Lower Shop Summary:
To maintain, repair and service fleet of light and medium duty trucks and passanger vehicles. To perform all shop duties, preventative maintenance and daily inspection of equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
- General diagnosis, maintenance and repair of fleet vehicles and parts.
- Provides mechanic repair and other responsibilities including but not limited to gas and diesel engines, electrical systems, transmission service, brake systems and drive train and suspension.
- Communicate with department heads and employees regarding equipment problems and repairs.
- Must be able to work as part of a team; assisting other employees in diagnosis and repairs.
- Repair and Maintenance of Diesel and Gas Engines.
- Electrical and Electronic Diagnosis.
- Assists in all other shop duties as assigned. Responsible for all duties assigned by management.
- Ford factory training preferd
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Automotive, Truck, or Fleet diagnostics and repair.
- Small engine repair experience is a benefit.
- Able to diagnosis and repair electrical and computer systems problems on modern vehicles.
- Able to diagnosis and repair major mechanical systems on modern vehicles.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have a current, valid US Drivers License, clean DMV record
If you want to obtain your summer Experience of a Lifetime, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of thrilling activities, adventure and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain Canopy Tours to mouthwatering Smokehouse cuisine, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique Epic experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 144869
Vail Resorts - Mountain