Manager On Duty
Motel 6/Studio 6
Manager on Duty
G6 Hospitality is hiring a MANAGER ON DUTY for one of its iconic Motel 6 locations. This position serves as an apprentice to the General Manager. As second in command, we’re seeking an individual who would also have a “jack of all trades” mentality, is resourceful and has a passion to serve. He/she is responsible for supervising the property if the General Manager is absent, assist with training property team members on maintaining our brand standards as well as uphold a positive and productive work environment. This role is also tasked with helping to achieve our property’s financial targets and delivering a great guest experience.
If you’re looking for a dynamic opportunity that allows you to refine your leadership and business skills while still taking on management responsibilities, and have a true Heart for Service in any circumstance, this role is your match.
This is an immediate full-time position.
About G6 Hospitality
Whether you’re working at our headquarters in Carrollton or at one of our Motel 6 or Studio 6 locations, you have the unique opportunity to connect and leave a positive impact on those who visit us every day, in a real and meaningful way.
As an iconic brand in economy lodging, we live to serve both our guest and our team members, equally. We seek out those who have a Heart for Service and a desire to grow with our organization. We provide our team members competitive benefits, in addition to leadership coaching and development opportunities through robust training and forums. Plus, with our Operation Next Step program we are committed to honoring and supporting our veterans and military spouses by creating opportunities to take that next step in their career with us.
At G6, we work hard but we make sure to show our appreciation for our team members’ contributions during our CEO Awards, Team Member Appreciation Month, Veterans Day events, in addition to providing incentives for our frontline team members.
If you have a service attitude, a desire to transform your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we look forward to having you join our team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist/manage the financial performance of the property and the achievement of property sales and profit objectives; including, management of the profit and loss statement at the property level, deposits, accounting and more.
- Serve our guests by modeling excellent service by striving for warm hospitable interactions, as well as, identifying and addressing guest issues.
- Assist with building and managing the property team. Everything from hiring and training, it’s also your job to maintain positive team member relations.
- Implement local community relations activity to build local relations and support needs of the community while demonstrating a positive image for brand.
- Manage the standards and procedures of Motel 6 / Studio 6 through effective planning, organization, training, and decision-making.
- Support your team by stepping in to perform any task that is asked of the property team with a willing and servant attitude.