Quality Control - Tester
The Receiving Inspection Technician performs functional tests of electrical-mechanical and electronic measuring recording and indicating instruments and equipment to established procedures and specifications. Assists in formulating calibration standards.
- Test returning rental equipment and determines functionality of instruments. Determines whether unit is re-stocked for work order opened for calibration or repair.
- Work with lab personnel and equipment operators to ascertain problems with equipment breakdowns.
- Replace defective or missing accessories
- Connect unit to be tested to test equipment such as signal generator, frequency meter or, spectrum analyzer
- Read analog or digital displays that indicate electronic parameters such as voltage, current, power, frequency, distortion, resistance, induction and capacitance
- Set up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test and evaluate test equipment
- Record testing results in RMA program
- Open work orders as needed
- Serve as backup to Q.C. Lead for testing and option verification of used purchases when received in
- Assist outgoing inspection as required
- Work scope limited to the functional testing, inspecting of equipment
- Update RMA's for recording of missing or broken accessories
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old