Do you want to work in a high energy, sports minded, fast paced, results driven, and family oriented organization? If you enjoy working in a team environment where you can utilize your sharpest skills to make an impact, Buffalo Wild Wings IS FOR YOU!!!
We are currently looking for an ALL-STAR to join our leadership team. Whether you have a background in the HOH (Kitchen), FOH, Bar, or in general management, we want to hear from YOU! If you have been seeking an opportunity in management, and yet not had the opportunity, let us explore your background! We train our managers to be the best leaders they can be. Come join the B-Dubs TEAM!
We expect our Managers to be great LEADERS and have fun doing it. Below are the primary responsibilities of our Store Leaders.
- Interview and Hire the Best Team Members
- Provide Outstanding Communication
- Employee Relations
- Ensure a Positive Working Environment
- Enforce All Company Procedures and Policies
- Team Development and Training
- Team Member Evaluations and Performance Management
- Help Team Identify and Overcome Obstacles
- Implement Team Member Incentive Contests
- Build Great Teams
- Show Respect to All Team Members and Guests
- Be a Great Team Player, Coach, and Motivator!
- Create an Outstanding Guest Experience
- Community Partnerships
- Proactively Solve any Guest Issues
- Ensure Our Guests Come Back!
- Manage Shifts
- Store Compliance within Company Operating Standards.
- Ensure Food and Store Quality Standards
- Implements New Programs, Policies, Procedures
- Team Member Scheduling
- Manage Costs
- Ensure a Safe Environment
- Sports minded, hardworking, dedicated, and eager to grow professionally
- Strong Cognitive Aptitude
- Restaurant Service Background
- Strong verbal and written skills, ability to influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to learn and implement new concepts
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Technology Savvy
- Good Work Ethic
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old