Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) PT - Hospice - Meridian, MS
STA-HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE, an AccentCare Company
A Licensed Practical Nurse always functions under the immediate supervision of a registered professional nurse and provides patient care according to a plan prepared by the registered nurse and authorized by the attending physician.
- Graduation from a school of practical nursing that was accredited by a state at the time of graduation.
- Graduation from high school or its substantial equivalent.
- Possession of a current unrestricted license to practice as a practical nurse in Mississippi.
- Preferably six months to one year hospital experience or prior home health experience.
- Knowledge of available community resources.
- Hospice – one year full time experience as an LPN. Two years of full time experience is preferred.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must possess automobile liability insurance.
- Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
- Currently licensed in the state of Mississippi.