Back-Up Administrative Coordinator - Hiring Event!
Sprouts Farmers Market has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified candidates will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule a phone interview. Click below to apply!
Sprouts is now hiring for their NEW STORE in Albuquerque, NM!
Apply Now! Interviews are being held in December!
At Sprouts, you'll find mountains of fresh fruits and vegetables, barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets, full-service deli, meat and seafood counters—complete with homemade burgers and sausages. Roam around our spacious aisles and you'll find fresh baked goods, eclectic beer and wine, gourmet cheese, sensibly-priced vitamins and supplements, and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries.
The Back-up Administrative Coordinator conducts the in-store accounting procedures necessary to meet the company’s financial reporting requirements. This position is responsible for all cash and funds control pursuant to Sprouts policies and procedures, as well as timekeeping and payroll transmission. The Back-up Administrative Coordinator may also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
- Totals all checks, cash and credit cards from the previous day
- Balances the safe daily
- Maintains a refund report and verifies all refunds
- Prepares bank deposits and records all data for cash, checks, food stamps, WIC instruments, charges vendor coupons
- Makes over and short report for previous day's sales
- Troubleshoots balance differences
- Correctly prepares all daily and weekly sales and cash reports
- Responsible for cash handling and security in the office area
- Issues, collects and verifies cash tills from Cashiers at beginning and end of shift; verifies the change drawer with opening Front End Manager
- Orders change (coins/bills) delivery as needed. Also verifies change order
- Makes out sales reports for each department
- Verifies time cards for payroll; reviews and edits daily time punches
- Entering Store Schedules on a weekly basis
- Maintains a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Ensures standards of customer service are met
- Ensures all store office functions are completed correctly and on time
- Keep office supplies in stock and store files up to date
- Maintains current knowledge of office procedures and policies relating to cash reports, register checkups, deposits, and checks
- Assists in maintaining adequate Front-End security to control cash, shrink, and dishonesty
- Customer service to include handling telephone calls
- Orders office supplies to maintain an effective stock level
- Assists new hires with new-hire paperwork; reviews for completeness and forwards to corporate HR in a timely manner
- Ensures Bookkeeper’s office remains clean and organized
- Other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma at a minimum with an associate degree in business or accounting preferred, along with 1-2 years’ experience in a related job; or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Detail-oriented to avoid making errors and to recognize errors made by others
- Discreet and trustworthy due to frequent contact with confidential material
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Strong aptitude for numbers
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Word with knowledge of specialized bookkeeping or accounting software
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize work and perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must have a flexible schedule to cover Administrative Coordinator absences
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this position or that a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Most work is performed in a normal store retail environment
- Lift and carry materials weighing up to 20 pounds
- Operate a variety of standard office equipment including a computer, telephone, calculator, copy and fax machine requiring continuous and repetitive arm, hand and eye movement
- Some heavy lifting required
This job may have specific physical demands including, but not limited to, the following: ability to lift up to 75 lbs.; ability to operate machinery with moving mechanical parts; and ability to bend, reach, kneel, squat, stand for a long period of time and push/pull heavy loads. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Click Apply to submit your application today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old