Receiver - Hiring Event!
This employer has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Sprouts is now hiring for their NEW STORE in Albuquerque, NM!
Apply Now! Interviews are being held in December!
At Sprouts, you'll find mountains of fresh fruits and vegetables, barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets, full-service deli, meat and seafood counters—complete with homemade burgers and sausages. Roam around our spacious aisles and you'll find fresh baked goods, eclectic beer and wine, gourmet cheese, sensibly-priced vitamins and supplements, and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries.
The Receiver is responsible for all functions and paperwork relating to receiving. This position operates machinery including baler, compactor, and forklift in a safe and proper manner. The Receiver must maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for receiving all products entering the store including verifying actual product against packing slips, confirming product integrity, and checking product temperatures as needed. The Receiver must initial and code invoices, log invoices, and distribute to appropriate departments. This position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness of receiving area including loading dock and trash areas.
- Receives all product for the store, inspecting it for temperature (if perishable), shortages, overages, damage, and quality.
- Examines contents and compares with records, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of shipment.
- Reports any receiving discrepancies to Managers and Buyer(s) to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Keeps careful invoice files and records.
- Works closely with Warehouse to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Delivers or routes products to appropriate departments or storage areas.
- Attends all applicable trainings, and be able to use or be certified in use of appropriate equipment (including forklifts, pallet jacks, baler, etc.) needed for store or facility
- Maintains courteous relationships with drivers and vendors
- Follows Sprouts standards as they pertain to receiving practices
- Follows and complies with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adheres to safe work practices
- Operates all equipment in a safe and proper manner
Click Apply to submit your application today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old