We’re growing in Texas…Come join our team!!
We are currently seeking several licensed Therapists to join our Addiction Campuses of Texas: The Treehouse campus team located Scurry just outside of Dallas, TX.
We are expanding our Campus and have built a new client lodge, yoga studio, horse stable (in the works), dining hall, etc.
The Treehouse is nestled in a sublime 65 acres of beautiful landscaping complete with a pond and fountain and much, much more.
If you are motivated by a fast-paced, relationship-focused environment where you have the opportunity to achieve incredible personal success, we have a spot for you!!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
The housekeeping staff must provide clean, sanitary comfortable, orderly and satisfying surroundings for the clients and employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc
- Maintain facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning and replacement of equipment and furnishings
- Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, EPA, State Health Department, etc
- Plan work schedule for major tasks
- Damp dust furniture, light fixtures, window sills, etc
- Empty trash containers daily
- Wet mop floors in all residents’ rooms and bathrooms daily. Damp mop all corridor floors, lobby, dining areas, and others daily
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers daily
- Check all vacant rooms daily to keep fresh
- Clean all air vents
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.)
- Wash windows as scheduled
- Check entire area for spills, water, etc. periodically, especially in residents’ restrooms
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services
- Operates laundry equipment and cleans all bed and bath linens per established campus guidelines
- Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’s policies, by demonstrating the Company’s competencies, and being a role model for the Company “HEARTBEAT” Values
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
- High school diploma required
- Uncompromising service standards
- Minimum 1 year experience as a housekeeper in either a hotel/motel or hospital setting required to be considered
- High attention to detail
- Ability to use multiple cleaning supplies and equipment
- High sense of urgency with developing and delivering quality job
- Extremely high level of integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness
- Ability to take feedback positively and adjust as needed
- Must be a minimum of 25 years of age, able to pass a DMV Motor Vehicle Record check, maintain a safe driving record, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the aforementioned assignment
- FirstAid/CPR certificate required within one week of date of hire
Addiction Campuses is an equal opportunity employer. We participate in E-Verify. Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen