Cashier - Hiring Event!
This employer has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Sprouts is now hiring for their store in Rancho Temecula, CA!
Apply Now! Interviews are being held in December!
At Sprouts, you'll find mountains of fresh fruits and vegetables, barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets, full-service deli, meat and seafood counters—complete with homemade burgers and sausages. Roam around our spacious aisles and you'll find fresh baked goods, eclectic beer and wine, gourmet cheese, sensibly-priced vitamins and supplements, and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries.
The Cashier is responsible for processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently while ensuring customer satisfaction through prompt and friendly service. Additionally, they are responsible for cash register operations and for safeguarding company assets.
- Provides the highest level of prompt and friendly customer service; greets and thanks customers
- Maintains a positive work environment at the front end
- Scans orders accurately and efficiently; properly identifies produce items
- Correctly identifies items that do not scan and reports them properly
- Bags customer’s groceries and takes them the customer’s cars if necessary
- Collects carts from lot and surrounding area if needed
- Counts till prior to each shift and ensures security of drawer at all times
- Memorizes produce PLU codes and keeps up to date with new produce
- Accurately handles customer cash, credit/debit payments and change
- Assists customers by providing information and resolving their complaints
- Follows all front end procedures as outlined in the Cashier Manual
- Maintains knowledge of weekly ad items; gives customers direction of product location throughout the store
- Is familiar with events and seminars going on or coming up
- Maintains excellent communication with front end manager and Head Cashier at all times.
- Communicates customer requests to management
- Assists with stocking shelves, facing and dusting when needed
- Ensures that checkout areas are properly maintained in a clean and orderly condition at all times.
Click Apply to submit your application today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old