- Recruiting applicants and non-profit groups
- Completing the hiring process with all new employees
- Employee Scheduling
- Answering the phone
- Maintaining office cleanliness and a positive environment
- Monitoring and maintaining compliance with all state licensing and company policies
- Inventory management
- Employee recognition and disciplinary action
- Managing employees
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED) college degree preferred
- Have a clean criminal background
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- A hard worker
- Detail oriented
- Computer savvy specifically with Microsoft Office products
- Great communication skills
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
If you have an interest in joining a leader in the contract security industry and would like to work at one or more of our outstanding client locations in the St. Louis area APPLY NOW!
Click Apply to begin the application process immediately; or if you wish to expedite your application, we encourage you to visit our local branch office located at 701 Convention Plaza to apply in person. For more information, you can also call us at 651-400-7040.
At Whelan, we value people and we value relationships.
Extraordinary people work at Whelan are you one?
St. Louis, MO 63101
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old