Retail Credit Coordinator
Req ID: 100582
BASIC PURPOSE: Provides first line service support for Love’s Retail credit programs (Love’s Express, Tire Care Express).
- Performs Make collection calls and reconcile customer accounts for retail credit products.
- Timely address customer issues, questions and complaints; frequently requiring problem solving analysis of situations to determine best solution.
- Member of Retail Support Team who provides primary customer support for incoming credit/account issues and related communications (Mon – Fri/8am - 5pm).
- Effectively serves as liaison between the customer and Love’s internal departments.
- Operates office equipment including computers, card printers and phone software as necessary.
- Accepts and processes phone payments through the Payconnexion system; assists customers in using online bill pay and invoice viewing features as requested
- Promotes services and provides a level of support which drives overall customer satisfaction
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Some college a plus
- B2B Collection experience in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Microsoft office products (primarily Word and Excel).
- Phone System/Software
- SAP experience helpful
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player who takes ownership of personal duties as well as team goals
- Good listening skills
- Problem solving skills
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Accounting and Finance; Collections
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Bayard Advertising for Love's Travel Stops