MetroPCS Sales Manager (Bilingual)
It’s time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet MetroPCS, a leading provider of unlimited 4G LTE wireless services. Together with T-Mobile, we serve tens of millions of customers, and we’re just getting started. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Here’s to the power of teamwork. When you join the MetroPCS “dream team,” you’ve got a group of talented, dedicated people behind you every step of the way. Because we believe that when one person succeeds, we all succeed. Here, you’re more than just a salesperson. You’re a customer enthusiast and a technology expert, bringing passion and know-how to every sale. It’s a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here’s a closer look at the job:
- Customers visit your retail store—some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy
- You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
- Every question that’s raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential MetroPCS sale
- Along the way, you deliver incredible customer service, making this the kind of experience a customer will tell their friends about
- When it’s time to make the sale, you’re an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer
- We’ll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest tech offerings
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
We offer flexible scheduling, consistent growth and training, so you will never be alone, along the way. There are various opportunities for career growth as well!
To be bilingual (fluent in both English & Spanish) is required.
We have locations across the St. Louis area, and we are growing. The particular location that requires a bilingual applicant is:
1300 Schaefer Rd. Granite City, IL 62040